The festival of Glass is a unique and distinctive cultural event celebrates the beauty, adaptability and usefulness of glass; and it highlights the interconnections between glass art, craft and industry.
Sunday 18th February
10am – 4pm
40 Collins St Drysdale
The Festival is also a community-building event, offering people from all walks of life a chance to create something different and special.
It showcases the connections between glass art, craft and industry at community-initiated Festival and allied events in order to:
- contribute to the cultural identity of the community
- support local community development
- contribute the local cultural economy
- support environmental sustainability
- support cultural skills development.
For more information visit the Festival of Glass website